Hope

My presence dwells and interweaves in eternity,
My everydayness is in need of hope.

There are times when I feel helpless,
There are times when I feel lost.
The hope that dwells in every day, may the divine illuminate it in my being.

For the blessings of knowing a greater future,
For the blessings of knowing a kinder life.
The blessings that hope brings…

The morning sky…. Is the hope
The morning birdsong… Is the hope
Painting by Lorraine Rigby. 2016
The clapping baby in the baby chair… is the hope.

Let the morning Light fill our hearts with joy, to bask in the divine world we dwell upon.
Let the bird song fill us with inspiration and creativity, we access that divine spirit for the wonders we give.
Let the inner child, reflect the world our purity,

That each one of us is children of God.
Let us walk with Hope in all we do...

May the peace of God be with us.

Amen  

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful words