Divine Donations

O God, were those decisions ever made for me... 

My faults and 
                                    brokenness, 
                                                                       the weakness I demonstrate to the world.....

Did these unwanted gifts be laid out on the table of my creation?

These traits which I struggle with.....

This presentation I show is a facade, my brokenness is layered with a veneer of hypocrisy and delusion.   

Will I ever overcome these divine donations....

O God, I seek your guidance, be my shining star with the choices I make... 

O Child of God, your faults are the fractures in the earths crusts, without them you cannot grow, without them there is no movement in your heart and mind, without your faults the beauty of your endeavours pale into nothingness…. Within each fault your vulnerability should be seen and known, allowing love to flow from it, the fault is a blessing…. O Child of God.

................................amen

Comments