Here I Stand....My Covenant.

Painting by Lorraine Rigby. 2016. 
I'm listening to the soul that sings to me,
I'm deeply listening to the souls that can't sing.

May your soul sing bravely so it splinters through the darkness,
may your light pour into the realm of truth and time,
you're being illuminating freely, uninhibited with expressions of love!

May those who sing, which is warped with ego and self-righteousness, be prepared for me,
I will be ready with a smile.....

For I laid my heart and mind in reconciliation with that which is greater than I and eternity.

And I have taken his hand, with his last act upon Calvary.....I will serve....

May I serve those I love with all my energy.

May I serve those who despise my energy...

For here I stand...

Amen.






Comments

Studio Kaufmann said…
What beautiful thoughts and what a tender painting
Happy PPF
Gillena Cox said…
very passionate quote, an Amen form me too, luv the painting

happy PPF

much love...