a tender dream of adventure

Lost in the coves of pure creation,
adrift on the waves of uncertainty.
Wide-eyed innocence staring down upon me.
Wide-eyed unknowing staring into eternity.

It's quiet voice whispers to me.....
'Who are you stranger; in our world of yesterday, 
who dreams of our tomorrows?'

Keeping balance in my floating world,
my paddle skims the surface of my mortality.
It sinks into the depth of my being when still,
holding the vista that the millenniums birthed.

It's quiet voice whispers to me.....
'Who are you stranger, in our world of yesterday, 
who dreams of our tomorrows?'

I Sing!
'My purpose is to hold...
My purpose is to bring hope... 
My purpose is to bring laughter... 
My purpose is to love...
My purpose is to stand on the brink!'

It's quiet voice whispers to me....
'You are not a stranger; for this is the world of the now,
who lives with the possibilities.'

~


Comments