a decision.......

O' God I stand before you and ask the universe to guide me,
I stand before the majesty of life to bring me to a conclusion,
to the conclusion that will begin those things that bring joy, tranquility, and adventure!
I stand before you with humility, openness, and reason in my being.
Let them stir my imagination.

Let myself be released from the things I believe are mine,
Let myself go from what I have created and made.... for all that I have done does not last forever.
Understand that we have no absolute control  - trying to hold onto it will cause despair,
I have a place in this world... but compared to others I am the same.
Let this ease my soul of desire.

Therefore, O' God!

I stand before you to guide me through the decision I have to make,
release me from permanence and ego!

And in the deep stillness of the night.... my Lord God come to me like a thief in the night,
I pray to the divine in the light of day... knowing the answer will wake with me.

Amen

Comments