Alone

I didn't know it was me, to be a lonely soul,
But I have always been the lone white wolf.
Finding myself in the night to make me whole,
Howling at the moon in despair..............

The cry heard across the plains of sorrow,
where my heart was laid bare and fractured.
The echo of my howl seeped across the tundra,
my head bowed low and I humbly find shelter.

The moon and stars is my blanket,
The ground a land controled by the others,
To have wings would be a monstrosity,
I pad away in shame and guilt....

They point and criticise....
The mark of something unholy.
For what is holy?
We all are?

Im alone here with all these people..

They will never know the path I walked,
Shaped by a darkness.

Her letter said when she died "Im sorry for your childhood.... you weren't supposed to be in our emotional war"

And so I don't know how to love....




Comments